John Kerry...All Things To All People

Lars

Sunday, May 30, 2004

Massachussetts Senator and Presidential hopeful John Kerry today announced that further research into his roots has revealed that he, in addition to being Irish, Jewish, Black, and Southern white trash, is also Hispanic. According to a statement issued by Kerry:

"Si, si, this happy new discovery comes as no great surprise to me. I love Taco Bell, and my family often teases me about my favourite cartoon character, Speedy Gonzales... that "reba reba, underlay underlay" thing he yells cracks me up every time. And I have always felt most comfortable wearing large hats and ponchos, although my position as Senator very rarely gives me a chance to do so. In closing, I would like to say "iy iy iy".

When asked for particulars as to the national origin of his new-found Hispanic ancestors, Kerry replied that he wasn't too sure, but that they were the sort of people "beloved not only of Mexicans, but also Cubans, Puerto Ricans, and any other little brown people who vote."

0528.jpg

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic