cascade lks wankfest is near

gapertimmy

the highway is plowed to the gate at dutchman. everyone call up your momma, and your mommas' sister, and come down to bend this weekend and ski south sister! its gonna to be efffin epic sick brah! RIP IT UP!!!!!!! LOL! HWY OPENS THIS WEEKEND, IM GAPERTIMMY BISH!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great shizzle Timmy, many thanks for the update!! I think I'll be saving your Sister for next weekend so I can do some Pow-Pow hunting close to home this weekend:

A COLD STORM WILL DROP OVER OREGON BEGINNING LATE FRIDAY NIGHT. STRONG WEST FLOW WILL PUSH SIGNIFICANT MOISTURE AGAINST THE CASCADES. THE SNOW LEVEL WILL DROP TO 5500 FEET ON SATURDAY AND 4500 FEET SATURDAY NIGHT. ACCUMULATING SNOW IS LIKELY SATURDAY AND SATURDAY NIGHT ABOVE 5000 FEET WITH SOME WET SNOW POSSIBLY ACCUMULATION AN INCH OR SO IN GRASSY AREAS AT PASS LEVELS. STRONG WINDS WILL DEVELOP ESPECIALLY AT HIGHER ELEVATIONS BY SATURDAY MORNING AND CONTINUE INTO SATURDAY NIGHT. THE COMBINATION OF STRONG WINDS AND ACCUMULATING SNOW AT HIGHER ELEVATIONS WILL CREATE AREAS OF LOW VISIBILITIES ALONG WITH COLD TEMPERATURES FOR THIS TIME OF THE YEAR.

fruit.gif