Chossil updates???

chirp

Anyone been to Fossil recently? I havent in years and was wondering the state of the access roads (still random Weyerhauser?) and access to the cliffs proper. I figure Off White might be the closest to the pulse of the the area but any info would be cool as I was thinking of heading down there soon for some fun. TY!

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The topic tells all... Chossil yelrotflmao.gif

Go to Index instead!

If you have a love for a hike or MT bike ride for 3 miles down logg'n roads across clear cut timber to a choss pile

Fossil is for you. rolleyes.gif

I do go for MT bike rides there for a work out and to catch the killer view of MT Rainer. Climb there you have got to be kid'n the holds come off when ever you crank hard hahaha.gif I have rode in a couple times the last year, on the weekends access past clearwood store on the 1000 road don't do it on the weekdays the logg'n trucks will run you down. On weekdays access left on Piesner road by the fire station.

The rock in north bend is way more solid.

If you go bring back some holds off some of the climbs for the house of pain boulder gym. yelrotflmao.gif

DICK wave.gif

Choss is Boss! cheeburga_ron.gif

Thanks for the beta Richard smile.gif. I actually kinda like choss areas...the ethics are a little more freestyle and that opens up a realm of possibilities.

I started a route above Ottoman Empire years ago and I kinda feel like finishing up some loose ends...namely the first pitch.