partner (s) needed

Tim

My old climber partner just left town. Need new partner to climb 1-2 times a weeknights at gym and on weekends outside. Prefer trad outside but enjoy sport too. I have all my own gear and then some...any level is ok. OS 10-11's trad. Please e-mail me if you are interested. thanks! I am in the tacoma/seattle area...

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude, I think I just today saw your bulletin post about this by World Wraps in Seattle's REI. The name and the town are the same, at least. Coincidence. If that post was yours, you'll be glad to know at least two of the name/number tabs were torn off the bottom. bigdrink.gif

Tim, I'm new in the area (sort of, been here a year) and am still looking around for a partner. I don't really do the indoor climbing thing as I did it for 2 years at my last job and got a bit sick of it. My main passions are alpine and multipitch trad. I'm probably an OS 5.8-5.9 climber at the moment but give me month or so and I could probably be in the 5.10 range. Have heaps of gear. Just turned 41. :-P PhD (earth science), lived overseas (sweden, australia). Just have the new Bugaboos guide and haven't finished drooling yet. ;-) My wife has lots of classes until the end of the summer then she's going home to visit her family so this is a good summer for me to get out a lot.

Matthew