PubClub 5/21/02

mattp

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by mattp:

Nobody has seen fit to object, so how's about we make ChucK's dream come true: a Northeast Seattle pub club
icon14.gif

Fiddler's Inn, at 9219 35th Ave Ne, Seattle, WA 98115.

[...]

Directions: Take the Lake City exit from I-5, and follow Lake City Way (State Route 522) just over one mile, to 95th Street Northeast (the turn can be difficult to spot, it comes as you go down a hill and there is some kind of auto repair shop on the corner). Proceed right (east) on 95th Street NE, .7 miles to 35th Avenue NE. Turn right (south) and drive about a block -- the Fiddler's Inn is on the corner on the right.

Further description of approach:

Take Lake City/Bothell Way exit to 95th St NE as Matt describes above. 95th St NE is at a stoplight and is just before a large billboard on the right advertising BBQ sauce [chubit] .

Proceed East on 95th St NE to 35th Ave NE (Texaco Station) turn right and very soon on your right (West side of 35th) will be a little brown building, The Fiddler's Inn. It's across 35th and just South of the [smile] HAPPY PALACE [smile] .

I probably won't be there 'til around 9pm. I suspect others will show earlier.