Dynafit TourLite Tech Skis w/ Dynafit Bindings

goslow

I have a pair of 180cm Dynafit Tour Lite Tech Randonnee skis mounted with 02/03 Dynafit Tri-Step bindings (w/ brakes). Used two times - in like new condition. The whole set-up (skis/bindings/brakes) is very lightweight, about 7lbs. total. Mounted for a 27.5 boot, but the Tri-Step bindings are pretty adjustable (a lot more than the TLT).

• Asking $600.00 OBO. I'm in seattle, but I would ship them for $20 extra.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They haven't been used for that yet, these racecars are waiting for somebody who's in better shape and has more time to ski than me! So far, they have just had two mellow tour "test drives" on them.

If you're familiar with the skis/bindings you'll know they're pretty sweet for rando-rally stuff (get a pair of Scarpa F1's and you're at around 12lbs for your whole kit!), but there's also nothing better than only having to throw 7lbs worth of skis onto your back when the approach is over and you start climbing.

Price is dropped to $525.00, how does that grab you? (am I being firm?)

I need cash more than anything else right now...but I do have certain weaknesses (gear?). However, I won't trade you for your fritschi's, if that's what you're thinking. (...nice try though!).

They are the subsequent.

The first generation (01/02) had trouble with the toe piece (you had to add a little rubber thingy, post-production) which they fixed in this model by allowing it to pull up and lock-out when in touring mode (with a yellow mark identifying that it is in the locked position). The pincer-lever arms geometry in this model was brought in slightly (a few mm) from the TLT, which they say makes stepping and locking into the toe-pieces much easier on the Tri-step than the TLT.

• 2 weeks later...