Poultergeist?

catbirdseat

I was sitting here reading threads when I heard a crash in the pantry. I go in there and there are two cans on the floor. I look around for a cat or the dog, but they are all in the living room. Half an hour later, I'm in the bathroom and again I hear crashing in the pantry. The sewing room is above so I ask my wife if she's dropped anything. "No", was the reply. I go in the pantry and now there are spice bottles on the floor. What is going on here? I look up on the spice rack and there is a snake on top, knocking things down- our poultergeist. It was one of my wife's cornsnakes which had escaped.

Now, how to get him down without knocking twenty spice jars down. I go to grab him but he resists and the jars are tottering. I let him go and he slithers behind the flour and sugar jars where he thinks he can hide.

"Got you you little bugger", and back in his terrarium he went. "Oh, there are two snakes missing". Where's the other one? I guess he'll turn up soon enough, probably in the finch cage.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic