Fuck the Geneva Convention

allthumbs

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MisterE said:

Yes, well that's the kind of blinkered philistine pig-ignorance I've come to expect from you non-creative garbage. You sit there on your loathsome, spotty behinds, not caring a tinker's cuss for the struggling artiste, you excrement. You whining, hypocritical toadies with your bleeding secret masonic handshakes and your Tony Jacklyn golfclubs. You wouldn't let me join you, would you? You black-balling bastards. Well, I wouldn't become a freemason now if you got down on your lousy stinking knees and begged me.... er sorry, I went off there. cantfocus.giftongue.gif

"Plagiarize, plagiarize! Let no-one elses work evade your eyes, plagiarize, plagiarize. But always be sure and call it ...research." .... hahaha bigdrink.gif

All military training after and even before Kosovo has been urban and guerilla warfare. If you arent practicing a sweep and clear of a building...you are on a force march with your gas mask on.....

We are sustaining casualties because genius like Trask here is to strong for the week minded majority.... In Vietnam we perfected our own terrorism...that would not fly today, so to keep every american happy, we must fight with a blindfold and one hand behind our back...If we want this shit to end....we need to drop gloves, and take the world to school on what war fare is...ULTIMATE DIPLOMACY.