For you Voyeuristic Fuckers

RobBob

I'm drinking in the Crown Room, getting my courage up for a bumpy ride home. There is a wealthy Mexican chica in her 20s sitting directly across from me, crossing and uncrossing her leggy legs as she lectures the polite and lecherous old man next to me about how she's on top of life. The gal is full of shit, like most children of the ultra-wealthy, but she's a healthy-looky Gata in Botas. The old guy is salivating as he speaks in a fatherly way about his own travels in her home country, and listens to her talk about her boyfirned and how she's not ready to marry him. I look again at her and wager she'll be married with two kids inside of five years.

Your faithful reporter, off to his flight,

RobBob

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

RobBob said:There is a wealthy Mexican chica in her 20s sitting directly across from me, crossing and uncrossing her leggy legs...she's a healthy-looky Gata in Botas...listens to her talk about her boyfirned and how she's not ready to marry him.

Somehow I expected this to end with "so I took the obvious cue and banged her in the bathroom"

willstrickland said:

RobBob said:There is a wealthy Mexican chica in her 20s sitting directly across from me, crossing and uncrossing her leggy legs...she's a healthy-looky Gata in Botas...listens to her talk about her boyfirned and how she's not ready to marry him.

Somehow I expected this to end with "so I took the obvious cue and banged her in the bathroom"

thus my 'pinche perra puta' comment. robslob aint got no balls. madgo_ron.gif

Oh there was plenty to look at, O_W. But you are right---I probably should have called it a vicarious opportunity. I started to whistle Girl From Ipanema softly while this little scene was playing, but I decided not to intrude.

Willstrickland and lummox have shown that they do not normally read my posts, for if they did they would have known that I am a good husband and am not trolling the world, picking up women and "banging them in the bathroom." hellno3d.gif Instead I am documenting for the gentle cc.com reader what I think is an interesting snippet of life. Geek_em8.gif