Randonee gear cheap

Eric_Rayl

Skis with bindings-184 K2 El Camino skis (same as K2 Four of around '99-'00). Sidecut is 98-64-87. Bindings are Petzl/Sk'alp 8007, which have good release characteristics and are durable enough for lift served use. I've upgraded but wouldn't hesitate to tour on this stuff tomorrow (if there was snow). $90

Boots-Raichle Concordia, Mens 8.5. Little use and in very good condition, virtually zero sole wear and liners are excellent. $45

I hope that's cheap enough to get this stuff out of my garage, if not make an offer.

E-mail or call with any questions. I can e-mail pictures. ericrayl@jps-dot-net

425 482 1696 eves and wknds. I'm in Woodinville

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Steve,

I just had my wife try the boots on with just a very thin pair of socks, and I think there is hope for them fitting your wife. She is between a 9.5 and 10, but in length only, her feet are fairly low in the arches and VERY narrow. She said her toes were on the ends of the liners, the height was about right, and the width was a little wide for her feet. With normal heavyish skiing socks these may fit your wife just fine. Anyway, hope that info. helps.

ER

PS, if you send me your e-mail address I have a couple digi pics I can send you. I can't attach them here as they are too big.