Beeper, Ice Tools, Helmet, Boots and more...

devilboy

Time to clean the closet:

2 Yates Handcuff Leashes--new $10 ea *SOLD*

Tecnica Altitude Boots sz9--new $150

Black Diamond Carbon Fiber Black Prophets, 1 hammer, 1 adze $125 ea

Black Diamond Half Dome Helmet--lightly used, excellent condition $25

Ortovox M1--lightly used, like-new condition $150

Technica Dunagiri GTX sz9--NIB $100

8-10 Assorted screws, 10, 13 & 17cm BD Express and Charlet Laser (I still need to go through and sort them, so email w/questions) $20ea

<edit> Screws are:

2 BD 10cm Tubular

2 BD 10cm Express

1 BD 13cm Express

1 Charlet 14cm

1 Charlet 18cm

There may be some other items added to the list, so check back or email me if there's something you're looking for; I probably have it...

Cheers,

houseoftapley@earthlink.net

Edited by devilboy

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sobo said:

I can't help but wonder what has happened recently in someone's life each time a closet cleaning like this is announced... confused.gif

Yeah, I hear ya; I too wonder...

In this case, I've taken a few years off climbing seriously and now that I'm getting back on the horse, there are a few new goodies I'd like to pick up. Couple that with the fact that I'm an unemployed student and have accumulated way to much stuff over the years...

bigdrink.gif

Then I'm pleased for you to hear your reason for selling the gear. I feared something more sorrowful, like a wife or kid is forcing you out of the sport.

We just had our first kid, and I only got out like 3 or 4 times this past year. I'm not about to call it quits, but the outlook looks pretty grim for a few years ahead. Maybe I'll be "cleaning out the closet" then, too. I just hope it's for Dad's toy upgrades... grin.gif

My youngest is now 5. She is a good intermediate skier adn a great gymnist. Her sister is 7 and big for her age. She always wants to climb mountains. It's genetic. Hang in there and spend time with your kids. The paybacks are huge. They are my favorite oudoor partners. I still get out with larger more experienced folks a few times a year but I am looking forward to having a couple rope guns at my disposal.

fruit.giffruit.gif

• 4 weeks later...