Necronomicon

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Cpt.Caveman said:

Is stating that other people's thoughts and comments are garbage a personal attack or sneaky way of saying that one doing so is superior? Then making that statement is a personal attack??..

Discuss. wave.gif

Because your questions do not relate to my initial post, and I'm such a fucking pussy, I'm taking your words to me nothing but a PERSONAL ATTACK against me. You have been reported to the proper authorities, fucker.

From Dr. Phil's Ten Life Laws

Life Law #1: You either get it, or you don't.

Strategy: Become one of those who gets it.

It's easy to tell these people apart. Those who "get it" understand how things work and have a strategy to create the results they want. Those who don't are stumbling along looking puzzled, and can be found complaining that they never seem to get a break.

You must do what it takes to accumulate enough knowledge to "get it." You need to operate with the information and skills that are necessary to win. Be prepared, tune in, find out how the game is played and play by the rules.

In designing a strategy and getting the information you need — about yourself, people you encounter, or situations — be careful from whom you accept input. Wrong thinking and misinformation can seal your fate before you even begin