Goddamn Erik is suck

allthumbs

Check out this PM I just got from Erik-

TRASHK, YOU WILL BECOME MY LLAMA. I'VE DECIDED THAT YOU WILL PACK IN MY SHIT, AND COOK MY FOOD FOR AN UNDETERMINED AMOUNT OF TIME. IF YOU DON'T, THE "TRASK" AVATAR (COPYWRITE, MIKE ADAMSON) THAT YOU SO RELISH WILL BE BANNED FOREVER. I EXPECT TO HEAR FROM YOU VIA PM OR EMAIL POSTE HASTE SO THAT I CAN DELEGATE YOUR DUTIES FOR MY NEXT CLIMB- ERIK

WTF????? blush.giffrown.gifblush.gif I'm no rat-fink, so I'm not going to report this shit, nor will I comply, so if I'm banned, this is why.

trask

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw something very disturbing while in the Enchantments last week. Unfortunately I pulled a and didn't have my camera, but here are some artistic renditions of what I saw.

breuer1.jpg

katz0a.jpg

There were these goat/whitetrash hybrid animals up there. The young ones kept coming up to me and saying "Have you seen my father, his name is Traahahhahhahahahhahahaahhask?" Then I gave them a golden show. Go figure.

Timmy told me this true story about Jon-

Four years ago, Jon had one of his testicles removed as a result of an accident with a sex toy that he bought online. During that time, he was in a loving relationship and his male partner, Roger, who was supportive of him.

Recently, however, they spilt up. During the heated argument that led to the split, Jon's ex-partner told him that he would have trouble forming another sexual relationship as he "felt weird" during sex and no man would want a man with only one testicle. With one blow, Roger has shattered Jon's self-confidence.

Jon says he is now afraid to date other men, as he fears the ridicule and pity. His ex was a bitch to say that, as it was his idea to buy the sex toy in the first place!

Goddamn Jon, you're one sordid sumbeyotch blush.gif