• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
Thinker

Favorite Booze related quotes

W.C Fields is a goldmine.

"I remember a time in the wilds of Afganistan. We lost our corkscrew. We were forced to live on food and water for many days.

'Twas a woman who drove me to drink, and I never had the courtesy to thank her for it."

"You hate me, don't you?"

--Cap'n Caveman, at a Pub Club, to my recently-arrived, late as usual, SO. Keep in mind that my SO neither visits this site, nor has ever, or since, had any contact with the quotee.

"I have never gone to bed with an ugly woman, but I have woken up with plenty" blush.gif

First runner up:

"I always keep a supply of stimulant handy in case I see a snake--which I also keep handy."

and my fav:

"So long as the presence of death lurks with anyone who goes through the simple act of swallowing, I will make mine whiskey." --W.C. Fields

bigdrink.gif