Moron Drivers

Dan_Harris

Last night as I was coming home the traffic slowed to 15 mph in a 70 zone for no apparent reason.madgo_ron.gif Seems to be getting to be regular occurance. Some moron either had to slam on his brakes because he was in the left lane when his exit arrived or someone who entered the freeway at 30 mph. To all the stupid people who don't know how to drive on the freeway,the_finger.gif if you are afraid to drive at the speed limit, can't plan ahead for your exit, do not know how to use the on ramp to accelerate to freeway speeds, the stay the hell off of them so don't you screw up traffic. moon.gif Before you flame me for this being a California thing, last time I was up in the beautiful state of WA, except for traffic, I drove from Bellevue to Centralia and never got over 40 mph. Rant over! Time to go work in the yard. bigdrink.gif

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Even tho I am originally from CA, every time i go down and visit, I am amazed by the crazy drivers (and the Bay Area traffic of course). People in CA drive like race car drivers! I feel like a slow poke at 70mph! OK rant over.

Aren't you on vacation Dan? You're a teacher right?

Chris,

There are nut case fast drivers too, zipping in and out of traffic, probably causing people to slam on brakes and causing slow downs. They can be just as bad as the slow ones. Yes I teach and I am on vacation. Lots of plans, we'll see if I can get them all done. Rainier July 11-12!! fruit.gif

Snoboy,

I understand what you're saying. It is just that the slowdown happens in the same spot most of the time and I have seen one accident there ever, even though I travel it quite a bit. I have witnessed the examples I cited. Unfortunately there are no other routes through this area except surface streets through town. I just needed to blow off steam. I feel better now. smile.gif