Ed_Hobbick

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ed_Hobbick said:

I could go up to Squamish. I've driven by but never climbed there. cool.gif

That's what I hope to avoid! I currently reside in Texas, may move to Georgia confused.gif, but there is a chance to end up in Bellingham with a new job. grin.gif

I'm soaking up the guidebook and info gleaned from cascade...com., and prepared to do whatever it takes to get high on the Chief. Would love not to incur the expense of a rental by making it worthwhile for a partner to provide the ride, but beggars can't be choosers. Ed? Anyone?

Texaswall said:

Ed_Hobbick said:

That's what I hope to avoid! I currently reside in Texas, may move to Georgia confused.gif, but there is a chance to end up in Bellingham with a new job. grin.gif

I'm soaking up the guidebook and info gleaned from cascade...com., and prepared to do whatever it takes to get high on the Chief. Would love not to incur the expense of a rental by making it worthwhile for a partner to provide the ride, but beggars can't be choosers. Ed? Anyone?

When? PM me.

Greg_W said:

Texaswall said:

Ed_Hobbick said:

When? PM me.

slut......

erik said:

Greg_W said:

Texaswall said:

Ed_Hobbick said:

When? PM me.

slut......

100%, baby.

Edited by Greg_W