For trask, lover of all things native american

JoshK

A business man is boarding an airplane and asks to be reseated next to an empty seat so that he can work on his laptop. He is disappointed when the flight attendent tells him that the plane is completely full, so he'll have so sit next to others. He sits down in his seat and his disappointment disappears when a gorgeous woman takes the seat next to him.

As the plane takes off the woman begins to chat with him. She asks what he is doing and he responds that he is flying out for a business trip. He responds by asking her the same thing and is quite intrigued by the response. "Well, I am a research doctor, specializing in sexual issues and medicine. I am actually on my way to sexual addicts conference"

Inspired by his luck, he decides to ask a question that he has always pondered. "Well, then, you may be able to answer a question I have. Is it really true that black men have the largest penises of all males?" She responsds "no, that is actually a common misconception. Native americans actually have the largest, followed by Jewish men, and third are rednecks." He is surprised but fascinated by this response. As the plane ride goes on they talk more and more.

After landing, the man decides he cannot pass on an opportunity this good. "Excuse me, miss. I've had a wonderful time chatting with you, would you like to get dinner sometime?" Visibly charmed, she replies "Why certainly, I would love too, but I don't think I ever even got your name." The man responds "Oh, I'm sorry, my name is Tonto Lebowitz, but my friends call me Bubba."

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic