check this out

erik

www.drulandcavemancansukit.com

so i was surfin the web and found this web site. it has some pretty cool features like:

spray factor- determine the impact force of your spray on others.

color coding- for your alpine outfits, never again wonder if your blue tights will match your purple scholler jacket.

photo page- pics of drul and caveman doin odd things with farm animals and other domesticated mammals. and i think they might be climbing too!

application to the northern commonwealth of america(aka canada)funny thing though drul is a closet american and caveman is closet canyuck!!

caveman's personal page on warfare at the crags how you can eliminate all sport climbers and claymores the trail and you.

drul's personal page including his story on a woman who is man who wants to be a woman. and his cousin timmy's birthday story.

plus much mouch more~~~~~~

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I have the secret Flea-Dog post it closet page too. Supply these credentials when prompted for a password to enter "Erikisaclosethomoonacid" the website http://www.eriksnyderisaclosethomoonacid.pet

Here you can view Flea-Dog and his pet Kangorilla (I still am not sure what a Kangorilla is) in pronographic mode. Lots of weird stuff like fecal fetishes and well just look for yourself tongue.gif" border="0

If you can guess the riddles then supposedly you can view Erik and pet python doing some shrooms together.

Imminent Spray!