• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   12/08/21

Thanks for visiting Cascadeclimbers.com.   Yep, we are still going!    Just put a new coat of paint on the site. Still the same old community of climbers, skiers, and people who love to get outdoors. Hope you had a great 2021, and wish you the best for 2022 and beyond.  Thanks again for stopping by.
Sign in to follow this  
JoshK

FS: Brand new Patagonia Shell Jacket ($75)

Got this a while back and just never ended up using it. I guess I'm coming to terms with the fact that I have about 3 too many shells anyway. It's brand new, never been worn. I forget the actually model name, but it's a waterproof/breathable patagonia shell, bought approx 3 months ago. It's fairly light, has a very light weight interior liner, a stow away hood and two nice large front pockets. It would make a great all around shell jacket. It's a mens medium in a nice cobalt blue color. I think it retailed for about $200 new (I don't recall what I paid), and I am asking $75. I live in Seattle and work on the eastside, so I could meet in either.

Pictures:

http://www.cascadeclimbers.com/plab/showphoto.php?photo=477&papass=&sort=1&thecat=3006

http://www.cascadeclimbers.com/plab/showphoto.php?photo=476&papass=&sort=1&thecat=3006

Hey, c'mon, somebody buy this. wave.gif it's a good shell for a good price. I need a new cam or two, and you need a jacket. Everybody wins. fruit.gif

JoshK said:

throw in a hooker and some crack and you got a deal. rolleyes.gif

hahaha.gif

i dont smoke crack

wazzup.gif

erik said:

JoshK said:

throw in a hooker and some crack and you got a deal. rolleyes.gif

hahaha.gif

i dont smoke crack

wazzup.gif

Well, yeah, neither do I. tongue.gif "a hooker and some crack" is a twisted figure of speech I have I suppose.

OK, somebody beat erik's offer of the sammich and half bag. $60? Come'on...it's a brand new WP/B shell from a good manufactuer. You *know* you want it... cantfocus.gif

a bag is 7g

i will give 3.5g and a sammich!!!!

not a sleeping bag...mine are too seasoned.....

yellaf.gif