Why is nobody climbing? You guys are lame!!

MarshMan19

Greg_W said:

He's a sport climber and boulderer, I asked. Draw your own conclusions. I offered to send him my complimentary copy of Send, Hang-dog, and Spray by Dr. Flash Amazing that I received with my $3 parking pass at the Smith Rocks State Park parking lot. yellaf.gif

shocked.gif WHAT?! hellno3d.gif

You can't just GIVE those things AWAY! Dr. Flash Amazing poured his heart and soul into every page, every paragraph, sentence, and word! For God's sake, man, you probably didn't even use the 15% off coupon for a DFA Inspirational Hangdogging wall calendar!

Psh. Some people! mad.gif

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone on this site has had their thumbs up their asses for the last week! This site has been really boring lately! No one is climbing and no one is trying to go climbing! Isn't that the whole idea behind this site! Getting people together to "CLIMB" not just talk about it or who had the fastest assent or who shit out the biggest turd! You all should be ashamed of yoursleves for "attempting" to call yourselves "climbers"! If anyone actually want's to climb sometime PM me I'm always wanting to!!! For the rest of you I'll let you get back to sittin on your asses while the rest of us who actually prefer to be on the rock are out climbing!

I think the key to getting a lot of climbing in the NW is versatility. When it's sunny get on the rock or peaks. When it's raining go aid climbing or exploring, or just climb way under your level on wet rock. Even just standing around at the crag practicing rope technique and anchors is a good time for me. Way better than sitting in front of the computer. Yeah aid climbing to SOME isn't as good as sending a hard free route, but it is still fun, challenging, a good skill to have, and better than not being out at all. Just some thoughts.