New 15a!

sexual_chocolate

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Szyjakowski said:

IT is never "all good"....when are all you hippies gonna figure that out....modern slang has really got to eliminate that phrase, 'cause if it were "all good" then everywhere we would see peace and harmony, etc.....now is that true????? cantfocus.gif

The employment of the phrase "all good" was purely for the purpose of making a small joke, a cap, if you will, on the irrepressibly tradly and it's-not-all-good Mr. Dwayner.

Also, do not ever call Dr. Flash Amazing a hippie again, or even use "hippie" in a sentence wherein Dr. Flash Amazing is mentioned. madgo_ron.gif

Dr_Flash_Amazing said:

Szyjakowski said:

IT is never "all good"....when are all you hippies gonna figure that out....modern slang has really got to eliminate that phrase, 'cause if it were "all good" then everywhere we would see peace and harmony, etc.....now is that true????? cantfocus.gif

The employment of the phrase "all good" was purely for the purpose of making a small joke, a cap, if you will, on the irrepressibly tradly and it's-not-all-good Mr. Dwayner.

Also, do not ever call Dr. Flash Amazing a hippie again, or even use "hippie" in a sentence wherein Dr. Flash Amazing is mentioned. madgo_ron.gif

OH, I am so sorry DFA...I did not mean to anger such a god like you......it will probably happen again.....

I just really dispise people saying it's "all-good' when its not....BTW i was not calling you a hippie but really all the people that use such idiotic phrases....of course having met Dwayner last nite at the Spar, he does not strike me as a hippie...really more like an old-schooler with a lot to say...some meaningful...some not. Anyway...whatever.

Szyjakowski said:

I just really dispise people saying it's "all-good' [...]

Werd alphabet-dude,

To me, "it's all good" means "Whatever. I place no value on discriminating the differences of the entitities which we are discussing." Or in other words, "I'm done talking. I don't want to listen to what you have to say".

It's all good. Bah!! madgo_ron.gif

Ranks right down there with "y'know?" and "nuff said".

chucK said:

Szyjakowski said:

I just really dispise people saying it's "all-good' [...]

Werd alphabet-dude,

To me, "it's all good" means "Whatever. I place no value on discriminating the differences of the entitities which we are discussing." Or in other words, "I'm done talking. I don't want to listen to what you have to say".

It's all good. Bah!! madgo_ron.gif

Ranks right down there with "y'know?" and "nuff said".

cool.gifbigdrink.gifrockband.gif