Raichle Thermoflex

specialed

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

marmot and feathered friends both sell/fit them. many good downhill ski shops also fit them if you mail order the liners or buy them online.

fwiw, i was leaving on a trip and couldn't find any mountaineering ones in stock, so i bought ski boot sized ones, had them fit, and then cut them down. i then had to sew the nylon skin back together along the top, which was easy even for a sewing gumby like me. it's stretchy, so you can just pull it up and go round and round with the thread. (they're still going strong after many, many days of use.) try to mimic the shape of your stock liners very closely, a friend did the same as me but trimmed the liners too low in front and got massive bruises on his shins.

Erik at Marmot went above and beyond the call of duty spending about 1-1/2 hours getting my Thermoflex liners just perfect. I was pretty insistent about getting a perfect fit and he was cheerful about getting the job done. Definitely recommend Marmot.

Mark