Why don't women think?

allthumbs

Man says "yes, I love your new haircut!" Now he thinks the woman should be thinking about how nice he was to say so. Instead, she's thinking "So he didn't like the old one. He told me he loved that one too! Lying pig." Or, flip side. Woman says "Let's do something fun tonight." She's thinking romantic dinner followed by an extended session of love makin. He's thinking: Hockey game and hot wings, preceded by, interupted by and followed by extended sessions of fucking.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

glacierdog said:

Unless they are both climbers. Then they both think "pack some shit up, hit some climbs, screw at the belay stations." Any single climbing women out there???? yellaf.gif

dating advise from the sage SK... always date a woman who realy likes to do at least SOME of the samethings you enjoy bigdrink.gif

glacierdog said:

Obviously the WRONG kind. I'm about to quit altogether. Crazy women, I tell ya. Stark raving mad.

yelrotflmao.gif huh? there's something wrong w/stark raving mad? cantfocus.giffruit.gifcantfocus.gifbigdrink.gif

seriously...that example screams of high maintenance. hope it hasn't actually happened to you. go find some nice climber gal or some other mellow chica

glacierdog said:

Easier said than done. I'm trapped in Oak Harbor, where if the women aren't pregnant already, they're married to your Chief. Slim pickins..... cry.gif

hmmm...well i only have one suggestion then bigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gif

ok so you're screwed and not in that good way.