Seattle area partners

TomF

Hi, I’m a 49yo fit male getting back into climbing. I’m interested in finding a partner to regularly tackle alpine climbs and mountaineering routes around the Seattle area. I recently completed a crevasse rescue and glacier skills course and climb of Mt Baker. I’m not new to climbing it’s just been about 15 yrs since I’ve done much climbing. I’m also open to doing some cragging. Please respond if your interested.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello,

WOuld you be interested in Rainier (or Baker again for you, would be first for me) sept 1 onwards  (I m in the area 8-31 to 9-5)? 

I have a total of 3 glaciated summits (Europe:  Monch near Eiger, Gran Paradiso Italy, Weissmies switzerland).  And rock climbing wise: in Aiguilles Rouges and Les Marbrees near Dent du Geant near Chamonix.  Could n t do Mont blanc this year due to weather so did Grand Paradiso and Weismies.  Monch was 2021.  Crevasse rescue: no formal training, but I am learning self rescue.

I have my own gear . FYI, Im 60 yr old, but kept up with a pretty fit 30 y old in the alps this yr.

Living near Philly so I would have to meet at the time of the climb.

Thanks
Laurent Vesier