Alpine Climbing Partners

PabloFierro

Hello everyone! I'm looking for a partner to climb Mt Rainier via the Fuhrer Finger or Kautz Glacier and do a sky descent sometime this next weather window from 6/17 to 6/21, preferably over 2 days, I can meet up anywhere in Seattle to chat or do a conditioning hike if you are up for it.

Some of my previous experience: North Face of Mt Shuksan, El Dorado via East Ridge, solo ski of Mt Hood via Pearly Gates & Mt Shasta via Avy Gulch, skied Mt St Helens via Worm Flows, ice climbing in Ouray (WI3-4), AIARE 1, plenty of experience with glacier travel.

Even if you can’t climb this weekend contact me if you are interested in meeting up, I’m looking for longer term climbing partners in the cascades and hopefully build a solid partnership to go climb in Peru, Patagonia & Alaska some day, I'm pretty flexible with timing & objectives as long as it's a good day out in the mountains, some of the objectives I have for this season in the cascades:

- Mt Baker North Ridge

- Mt Rainier via Kautz Glacier

- Mt Shuksan Fisher Chimneys

- Liberty Bell via The Beckey Route

- El Dorado Peak via NW Ice Couloir (around November)

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic