Stolen Gear

Dustin_B

A friend of mine got his car broken into last night at his home in Green Lake. I told him I'd post a list of the gear the thieves jacked. He has also called Second Ascent and talked to them. We realized this stuff will probably end up in the dumpster but I thought its worth a shot. If you see any of this stuff "around" please let me know.

Here's the list...

- Mountain Hardwear Etherial Ice Parka, orange size medium

- Arc'teryx Beta AR pant (newer) size medium

- Arc'teryx Delta RS fleece, grey size medium

- MSR Dragonfly stove

- Integral Designs So. Col. Bivy bag, blue size regular

- Gregory Pallisade pack, red, size medium...has a small bit of orange cord w/ small red biner on front pouch and duct tape on mesh pocket.

thanks!

bob

The bastards also took some CDs, a camera, and other "non-gear". Some gear they didn't steal includes 3 pairs of skis, trekking poles, ice axe, and other gear that wasn't in his pack or the other bag they grabbed.

madgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gif

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I live on the north side of g-lake and saw a rather large box of cds in the bushes in front of my neighbors. They were obviously left there, so I'm wondering if they are your buddies. looks to be about 30cd cases plus a black cd wallet (single height)....But there was a britney album on top, so if you don't want to publicly admit it's yours, PM me, just thought I'd let you know that I saw it! good luck! wave.gif

Distel32 said:

I live on the north side of g-lake and saw a rather large box of cds in the bushes in front of my neighbors. They were obviously left there, so I'm wondering if they are your buddies. looks to be about 30cd cases plus a black cd wallet (single height)....But there was a britney album on top, so if you don't want to publicly admit it's yours, PM me, just thought I'd let you know that I saw it! good luck! wave.gif

I sent your info to my friend but he didn't reply back to me so I guess he doesn't think its his stuff. He does live on the north side of Greenlake though, by Duke's. Oh well. Thanks for the info.

I live near Greenlake (across street from Zoka), and have a friend whom lives nearby (several blocks away near Elementary School on Latona), who's had his van broken into twice w/i a years timeframe. Bottomline, there's some major prowling going on, so don't leave anything of value in your car that you want to keep!!

I have a van. The disadvantage is that there's no trunk to lock stuff in. So I ended up bolting one of those metal lock boxes to the floor. I put all my valuable stuff in there, locked it, and promptly broke one key and lost the other. Now my valuable stuff is highly secure and totally inaccessible to anyone--myself included!