• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!

Hey All! 

Looking for climbing partners for mid-week climbs.  I'm free most Mondays to Wednesdays with the occasional Thursday off as well. Open to climb almost anything! 

Paul -  I'll be climbing Shuksan during that time, but if you are trying to climb anything the week after let me know! 

Hello, I just PM'd you. I'm looking for a partner next Mon July 8th and Wed July 10th. Trang

Hi, I also usually only have weekdays free, days vary. I've been climbing for years but usually a follower so still only really comfortable leading  5.9+ or so, I have a few cams but mostly climb sport routes. Thinking of going to Squamish (leave from Bellingham) for a few days next week.

Hello! 

I'm free the week of July 22nd and hoping to climb as much as possible.  I climb sport and love peak bagging, but specifically am visiting the area to take a mountaineering and alpine climbing course with AAI the week prior...hoping to put those skills to use (glacier travel, snow climbs, summits, etc.).  Also open to sport climbing!

Cell is 202-215-3204

-Joe

Hi Joe, I'm only free for 5 days starting tomorrow 7/9 to the 13th. I may have one day off the following week though so I'll hit you up later.

Best,

Liz

Hello Liz. I'm available tomorrow and this weekend if you'd like to get out there. I was thinking Erie, but open. I've got a similar comfort level with sport.

- Chris