• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
DylanOoton

Looking for a partner for Rainier Single Day

Is anyone interested in a single day climb of Rainier during this weekend (June 8th or 9th) or next weekend (June 4th or 15th). Its quite a day so would need a partner that has experience going for 6k feet in a day. Available throughout the summer but would like to knock it out sooner rather than later! 

I would be down for a typical two-day climb next weekend but do not have a reservation. Let me know if anyone is interested or looking for a partner. 

Dylan

I'm super interested!! But those dates don't work for me. June 19-20? June 24-26? July 6?

Shoot me a text at 305-608-4006