• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
joshinoly21

Climbing partners In Need! Cascades and Mt Olympus

I'm interested in doing some more serious climbs this season. So far I've solo climbed Hood, Adams, and Shasta. I'm wanting to do something more technical now, Like Olympus and Rainier. I'd Like to do Adams again this next week Maybe friday and saturday, just to get the legs warmed up! Hope to hear from you soon!

Im interested, its hard to find some solid climbing partners even around here. Ill climb whatever you want with you if you climb mt jefferson with me. I have lots of experiance in the mountains, very fit, flexible schedule,climbed:...hoodx2,shastax2,rainier, adams, helens, all sisters, plus much more.

hey josh, i am fairly new to the area and would love to partner up on some bigger climbs. solo adventures so far - adams, pugh, daniel, stuart, south brother, and 14ers in CO / CA. I am free for Friday nite > Sat > Sun climbs. Looking at Entiat, N Cascades and Olympics, esp. Fernow, Glacier and Constance. Cheers.

Hi Josh, this season my goals are Bucker, Sloan Peak, Rainier via Kautz, and Rainier via Emmons, but also down for smaller climbs in-between. Experience wise I've done all of the Washington volcanoes a couple times, Stuart, Hood a few times, Shuksan, and a bunch of misc smaller climbs. Next year looking at Fernow, Bonanza, and Goode. Got a couple partners already but wouldn't mind some extra company. PM if interested

Nick