• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   12/08/21

Thanks for visiting Cascadeclimbers.com.   Yep, we are still going!    Just put a new coat of paint on the site. Still the same old community of climbers, skiers, and people who love to get outdoors. Hope you had a great 2021, and wish you the best for 2022 and beyond.  Thanks again for stopping by.
Sign in to follow this  
FiC

Midweek peakbagging partners?

I have Monday through Friday off every week and get out a lot. I have a lot of good people I climb with regularly but not everyone can get out as much as I do, so I'm looking to add to my network of partners. Some objectives I am interested in for the rest of the summer... Boston, Forbidden, Chilliwacks, Dorado Needle, Klawatti, Austera, Goode... I am fast and experienced. Hit me up and we'll talk objectives.

Edited by FiC

Hello, my name is Marshall Baxter and I am based in Portland, OR. I am replying to this post as I am a similar schedule in which I work 6 days on, and 8 days off per pay period, so I have a lot of time. I am not an experienced climber but my stoke factor is high and I am a quick learner. I have done a lot of non-technical climbs and I do a lot of backpacking (generally can go 40 miles a day) and a lot of snowboarding/splitboarding too (Will be shredding Crystal a lot this winter). Anyways, I spend a lot of my off time up in WA and would be down to talk to see if we'd be compatible. Hit me up text or call anytime.

208-921-5774

Marshall