Marmot and North Face hard/soft shells

TheRealRooster

Two hardshells and one softshell for sale. Too nice of jackets to sit in my closet, and amazingly I've concluded that four hard shells is at least two too many. Sorry if the pictures don't load properly - not sure if these will show up as pics or links.

Marmot Alpinist - Couple of years old, Goretex Pro Shell. Their top of the line shell, this thing is a suit of armor that has seen me through winter mountaineering in the Whites and many a deeply negative wind chill. Removable powder skirt for deep days. Indestructable. Not new, but it's in great shape. $175

R9SJJeV

North Face Meru Gore Jacket - Probably a 2012-2013 jacket? Gortex Active Shell. Designed for the now-famous climb of Meru Central's Shark Fin, built to be light but invincible. It's both. A few stains, particularly around the cuffs, but zero tears or damage. $125.

MlaHozf

Marmot ROM soft shell - Again, two or three years old, mostly worn casually though it's been in a pack a few times. Windstopper with more breathable side panels for higher activity levels. Excellent condition. $95

ZdWoUmA

More pictures here: http://imgur.com/a/SfzGM

Contact me at andrewlowry06@gmail.com, I check that more often than my message here though I'll try to keep up with PM's. More pictures available on request. Live in Golden, CO, will ship to lower 48. Thanks!

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic