canopy for toy tacoma?

Charlie

Yup! Bummer for me and you. Try the little Nickle, they always seem to have them. A hint: If you have sliding rear window, go for the canopy with a boot. It makes access to the back much easier...pet the dog, grab a beer... Also, it keeps the snow from piling up between the truck and canopy which blocks rear view mirror and fogs up the windows. Many sales people will tell you it will wear the paint but who cares. It's a toyota and all your paint will be messed up after 200k miles.

Anyone else looking for a good canopy for a Toyota long bed? It has the boot!

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

this might be a long shot- last time i was on the west side, i saw an ad for a canopy for a toyota tacoma (posted in the entryway at marmot in bellevue) i ripped off the # but i lost it. does anyone know the guy who was selling it? or, anyone else have one for sale?

for you/those looking for a canopy for a toy tacoma i've got one, a leer, apparently the best one they make that i bought w/ the truck and i have no use for it. it's black, has sliding side windows, brake light, and interior sound padding. fo sale to anyone interested.