Cams, belay devices, biners oh my

BootsandPants

Trying to thin the gear room down to a gear rubbermade and spring cleaning because its friggin 65 degrees out.

OP Link Cams, sizes:

.75 $45

1 $55

2 $45

All three for $120

cC9DnoK.jpg

Green and yellow are used but in good condition and work great. Red is new with tags. Same color racking biner included with each if you want it.

Totem offset red/yellow. Won in a raffel, placed it once in 2 years. Guess I don't climb stuff where I need these. $40

wdYCD5e.jpg

Assorted belay devices and locking biners.

2bfbGkr.jpg

BD guide device is in great shape, has a few scratches on the outside, but almost no wear on the inside at all. Annodize on the teeth isn't even rubbed off. Someone left this in my car over a year ago and doesn't want it back now (wtf?).

Cool...$15. $20 with a locker

Edelrid mega jul in basically new condition. Only used it 3 crag days. $20, $25 with a locker

Random assortment of BD and Petzl lockers. $10 each, less if you want more than one.

Located in Seattle and teach up at Stevens most weekends (if there's still any snow left). Willing to ship if you're willing to chip in a few bucks to help out shipping. Thanks for looking!

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic