climb ice in norway

todd

if anyone is rich, spontaneous, and feeling like spending the holidays ice climbing in norway email me ASAP at toddmiller75@hotmail.com and we can meet up and go climbing. im in france again till may, then back to b-ham. been to chamonix enough lately, southern alps ice is not quite in yet, and hear the conditions are pretty good in rjukan, etc. cant get anyone around here to go so i thought id try you all. so lets go - email me and we'll go climb some ice in norway. nice - see you there!

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

email me at the above address. im flying into oslo on december 21 and just found out today that some of my norwegian friends are pretty psyched on climbing. and they have a car... come on out and join us. ive only climbed in norway in the summer (ie never been waterfall climbing there) so i dont really have any set objectives. i hear rjukan and hemsdal are nice, and i hear the falls in rjukan are very well-formed at the moment, although perhaps a bit brittle because of the recent cold snap. other than that, im planning on just wingin it - always works.