Hope and change at work

billcoe

Wonder if this is a true story. It's got to be bullshit, I don't think I believe it. Of course, they say he's a criminal and a crazy F?, maybe it's true. Maybe he should just be locked up.

http://www.presstv.ir/ or direct http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2013/02/04/287235/fbi-stops-malcolm-x-grandson-trip-to-iran/

"The grandson of the late African-American civil rights leader Malcolm X has been arrested by FBI agents on his way to Iran, Press TV reports.

Muslim civil activist Malcolm Shabazz was reportedly arrested before starting his scheduled visit to Tehran to attend a conference on Hollywoodism, sources outside the United States confirmed on Monday.

The Federal Bureau of Investigation has refused to provide any information about his whereabouts."

Maybe they are using the outdated "Don't ask don't tell policy " to bury dudes in obscure prisons. What would the charge be? Flying while black? "We had to keep the Shit(e) out of da plane, boss? Anyway, "it's off to Guantanamo for the lad for an all expense paid trip by you, Mr and Mrs Taxpayer." I understand that the food is great and the beaches warm and fun. The department of homeland security spending is going through the roof, "UNLIMITED TAXPAYER MONEY!!!! WOOT!!!! Send the rest of the Shites over", they say. Keep hope alive.

malcolm-x-grandson-arrested.jpg

Perhaps Mr Shabbazz needs to get on the "new hope and change" America bus or get shipped off to prison. Well, I mean, accept the "hope and change" mantra to get out of prison. Clearly the first Amendment has it's limits, as Anwar Al-Awaki learned much too late. ANWAR DONE INSPIRING LINK Anwar, these days we'll just kill you for what we perceive as yelling "FIRE" in a crowded theater. It's legal now to do so and the President evaluates malcontents weekly. He'll get around to Pat soon enough I suppose. They are thinking: "We've expanded the first amendment restrictions to don't say anything negative about us." As long as you don't say a bad word why would you care about the new restrictions? Right? So don't be trash talking the man. In fact, publishing this post should get me on the list as well. Too fucking bad I guess. Maybe I'll get Shabazz as a roommate. He can do a Chris Rock imitation and I can be either Stan Laurel or Hardy. Except maybe I'll get Pat as a roommate, my version of Dantes hell. Keep hope alive.

pfft, can't be true, they probably arrested Chris Rock. Keep hope alive.

Oh, check out the comments too. LOL. And you thought some of you all were nasty bitches? Wow!

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days