Join my wolf pack.

GranolaGirl

Hello!

My name is Alison I am 26 and a newer climber but not new to the out doors. I am a solo back packer and wilderness junkie! I began sport climbing in August and I can climb up to V3s and 5'10Cs. I have a membership at Vertical World (I go to the one in Seattle) and I would love some climbing partners around my age to join my one man wolf pack. That's right. I said it. Wolf. Pack.

What you can expect from me:

Crazy good times.

I am a very energetic, out going tom boyish adventure seeker. I am funny (well I like to think so)and I am an actress as well for tv/film/theatre so I am always being strange. I get along with most anyone. I am training to be a fire fighter as well so usually after I climb I rage in the gym up stairs.

Lets spider man the walls gnar style. Odoul rules.

Alison

Edited by GranolaGirl

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

And, 3, 2, 1... Hang on. Let the Troll Patrol, patroll the troll.

Er, sorry, welcome to CC.com. I'm sure you will find all the partners you need and lots of great information. You just might have to sift through a lot of heckling and potential defamation for posting such a titillating first post. I'm just trying to forewarn you... There seems to be a certain lack of credulity when a "female" "newbie" wants to find partners.

Don't let that dissuade you. All the nut jobs here tend to be pretty ok if you ever do get to tie in with them. Just watch out for the guys with the higher post count. They are the real addicts here, always looking for a new troll to sociomedia-ambush before you can hear a biner snap shut. ; )

Meantime, carry on and good luck. I'd offer to climb but I don't see where you are located and I'm pretty much too busy and unmotivated to actually climb myself.

I haven't done a whole lot of rock outside the gym, but I'm looking for someone who knows their stuff to lead and show me what trad and sport is all about if you're down. I have a weakness for alpine and am looking to get into ice climbing too. My name's Nick, I'm 24 and out of Olympia. Shoot me a message if you wanna howl at the top.