Feathered Friends and Outdoor Research Jackets

BootsandPants

Outdoor Research Stormbound Ski Jacket

[img:center]http://i.imgur.com/wUY0y.jpg[/img]

uOUtu.jpg

Won this last year at the end of the ski season but I don't need another coat. Someone else can give it a good home and put it to use. Awesome coat for lift, sidecountry, and moderate backcountry. Removable powder skirt, hood and built in balaclava are pretty slick. I wore it once and it's a really nice piece for all types of skiing. More info on OR's site here

Size M; fits me well with room for layers underneath. I'm 5'9" 180lbs

Color: Blue. Real color is a bit darker than the florescent blue on OR's webpage

MSRP: $450, asking $225. I'm open to offers and would rather someone who needs an awesome ski coat use this than it sit in my closet

Outdoor Research Alibi Jacket

Great jacket that was gifted to me last year. Breaths well and cuts the wind like a champ. Awesome backcountry or cold weather rock climbing jacket. This is the non-hooded version. No smells/stains and DWR still very much intact. OR's site here.

Size M

Color: Blue

$60

Sorry, I don't have any pics at this time. I can take some if need be, just let me know

Feathered Friends Volant in eVent

HzGMF.jpg

I've used this off and on for two seasons. Great warm coat. I went in a different direction and this sits in my closet more than not now. Someone else can make better use of it. Again, clean coat, no smells/stains or tares. Event fabric and hood. I'm not sure if they offer this coat in Event fabric anymore, at least it's not on their website.

Size L, perfect to go over layers for me (5'9" 180).

Color: Yellow/Black

MSRP: $450+$50 for the hood...asking $250 for the whole shebang. Will come with a FF stuff sack unless you don't want that.

If you're not local to the PS area, I have no problem with shipping anything anywhere as long as you're willing to meet me halfway and kick in some extra money for shipping costs (usually around $7-10). Feel free to contact me with any questions.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic