• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
chirp

FS - Pins, hooks, blades, arrows, and angles

Looking to sell all my ironmongery, been too long and I have other interests longing for upgrades.

These are some classic pins and some rares, they have seen little use but have been exposed to a moist environment so have acquired some rust and corrosion. BUT, being pitons, that really isnt an issue and I have cleaned them up a bit, still absolutely serviceable and waiting for the next incipient seam or rotten crack.

I looked em up and figured an average of 5 bucks a pin.

Prefer to sell as a whole set for $300 bucks obo (58 pieces total).

Absolutely no shipping, I will gladly deliver to Seattle or any area within a decent distance. If you live far away we can make arrangements.

Please send a PM or email me at chirp at eyejuggler dot com

Thanks for looking.

Pile of iron

bop.jpg

Fish products, Captain Hook and the smaller version

IMG_20271.JPG

Leeper Z pins and Lost Arrows (DMM versions)

leepers_arrows.jpg

Hooks and Beaks (Pika, A5, Black Diamond, FISH)

hooks_beaks.jpg

Angles and Blades.

angles_blades.jpg

Edited by chirp

True on the corrosion, there were a couple of biners and a stopper in with the pins that were a crusty mess, unusable and gnarly.

But the pins look fine, I have clipped many in situ pins that have been in the rock for 30 years or more and look like hell and think little of it :)

Considering the abuse these things take I don't believe a little rust is an issue.

Good point though.