Helena Montana

thomhanks

Hey, not sure if I should post this in the Montana section or the misc. areas one but I'll post it here for now. I will be moving to Helena Montana in the next week and will be looking for people to climb with. I can climb up to 10's, slightly weaker leading on gear but happy to follow and wanting to get stronger. I have a full rack and rope and just want to get out and climb. If anybody knows anybody or has any connections in the area anything is good.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

if you trek over to bozeman I'll climb with ya. I "know" a climber in Missoula (he was introduced to me over the internet by another climber I also met over the internet. I could forward this post to him if yer really desperate, but seeing as you are in Helena, not Missoula, that wouldn't do you any good.

Is there a gym in Helena? drop by there and go climbing with the guy who's belaying with a munter.

I'm not desperate quite yet, I'll come over to Bozeman and check out Gallatin Canyon if thats what option I have. I've been checking out mountainproject and rockclimbing to check out what climbing there is around Hellena, and there appears to be some cool limestone and a little granite not too far away. I'll definitely go checkout the Basecamp once I get there. Thanks for the info.