stolen climbing gear!

Catz77

My car was broken into last in Everett, Wa just after I packed for my climbing trip. They stole all of my mine and my sons climbing gear. There was a rack of black diamond cams, set of nuts, 15 quick draws, slings and tricams. A womens prezel harness size one a childs harness two of my sons shoes and two of my shoes, a childs and womens helmet. they were inside of a blue gregory medium womens pack and a yellow offsprey pack. If anyone on here is selling any of there old gear I am now apparently in the buying end:-( and please if you see or hear of any gear being sold that is suspicious be cautious in buying. Also were included a mountain hardwear 800 fill down womens small jacket two down sleeping bags, one REI and one Catzs meow not to mention all our other camping clothes. thanks guys

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sucks,

Start watching craigslist especially in other cites, even down to Portland.

Might also be worth stopping at all the pawn shops with some pictures. Ive seen them con people into staying around or coming back for the manager to give them a better price so the cops have time to get there. Not all are that honest but it's worth a try.

I also am passing on a bunch of older but useable gear for cheap, especially if you take a bunch. I'm in mukilteo so it will be an easy hook up.

Sorry for your loss. Criminals suck.

I have some older BD cams that I would be willing to pass on for a very reasonable price.

They are all worthy but I have too much in the way of gear and if it would help you out that would be a plus.

I am in Bellingham but down near Everett often.

PM me if interested and we can work something out.

I am also sorry for your loss....pretty lame.

Yeah just laying stuff out, I have quite a bit, everything anyone needs to get started. I was planning on craigslisting them but especially since you climb with your family I'll pass the stuff on for real cheap.

I only have real old school cams so I'd jump on the deal from the guy above me. I have a full complement of nuts and stoppers. Lots of carabiners also.