Please vote for our film!

glassgowkiss

I decided to do a shameless self promotion and ask for your votes in a video contest. My wife and I submitted a 2 minute trailer about female mountain biker (downhill) in Whistler. You can open an account on pinkbike, or login with your facebook account. Our trailer is called "Let it go". IT"S THE THIRD TRAILER FROM THE TOP (AGNES)

Here is the link to the voting page:

VOTE!

Our teaser made it to TOP 10. Time to vote on our video teasers to help us to compete in The GoPro Dirt Diaries film event at Crankworx Whistler. If we will make it t the TOP 6 we will complete a 6 minute film to be shown at the massive live event at Whistler Olympic Plaza to a crowd filled with the who's who of the bike industry and to be judged by legendary mountain bike filmmakers.

To vote you have to register on pinkbike.com Registration is very easy and all you have to do is sign in with Facebook! :) Please, support Women's freeriding/downhill mountain biking and vote for "Let It Go" teaser!!!!! And tell you friends to vote for this teaser! :)

Support a fellow climber!

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic