Best Seattle Area Subaru Mechanic

jon

I just wanted to give these guys a shout out.

http://allwheeldriveauto.com/

These guys are the highest rated Subaru mechanic in the Seattle area and there is a reason why; top rate mechanics and very very honest. At my 100k they showed me my timing belt, tensioner, and water pump after they replaced them to show me the wear. I had to have my engine and turbo replaced in December after a catastrophic failure and they really went out of their way to make sure the car was working and I was happy, including replacing some parts for free with ones sitting around in the shop. It's worth a couple hour drive to have these guys service your Sub and far cheaper then going anywhere else. They will not jerk you around.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I second that. They are an amazing shop and I recommend them to everyone that has needs a Subie mechanic. I also bought a used car from them (my second Subaru) which was stayed in perfect mechanical condition until it was totaled. After that incident, they connected me with a customer who was selling her old 96 Legacy, and vouched for its mechanical condition since they had done all the work on it. Bought that thing almost two years ago with 140k miles, and I haven't had to put a cent into it aside from regular maintenance. Whenever I've gone in there for work for the 3 Subies I've owned, they're always honest about it ("no, don't worry about that, you can wait on it for a while" or "you really need to get this fixed; let's go look at your car and I'll show you why it's so important").

Lots of other things I can say, especially on how well they've treated my friends, but I'm a happy customer. /end of sales pitch