Alpine partners for 2012

talisman00

Looking for a few new people to climb with this session. My preference is alpine rock but into doing mixed stuff as well. I'm for the Fraser valley area, have done a fair bit out here, would like to get at some stuff in the cascades this year or any other areas for that matter! Also looking to climb in Leavenworth index and other areas in Washington.

If your looking for someone to climb with let me know!

O, and I have a lifted truck for getting at places where acsess is a problem!

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

I'm moving to the Seattle area tomorrow for a few months. I'm pretty new to ice climbing. I'm from Jackson, WY and have climbed some alpine ice. But really loving the WI. I have yet to lead ice. But I'm a great belay, been climbing rock for over a decade. Im totally new to Seattle so if you'd like to get out sometime let me know. I will have my AT set up so skinning in isn't a problem. I actually really enjoy the approaches! a condition of living in Jackson i guess :)

Katie

I'll be in Vancouver, May - October hopefully. I'd like to do as many alpine routes as possible in that time. I've got limited lead exp, but I'm content to second and carry extra gear to lighten the lead. If switching leads is more your deal, I'm comfortable leading up to 5.9's so far. still relatively newbish. Also I have a 4x4 suv so i can drive.

cheers,

• 1 month later...