FS: G3 Rapid Transits 178cm

BootsandPants

I have too many skis, so I need to trim down the quiver a bit before moving.

These are the orange version of the Rapid Transits (178 128/91/116) from a few seasons back. I bought them at the beginning of last season, and it's a blast of a ski to run on. However, I overestimated the length so it's just too much ski for my feeble attempts at telemarking.

Bases are in awesome shape, no core shots or p-tex work and have been kept waxed and happy. Topsheets show normal ski wear. Mounted once with hammerhead bindings.

G3 sez:

Thanks to its asymmetrical shape and ample dimensions, the G3 Rapid Transit Ski floats the pow, kills the crud, and holds a tight line in any conditions. An aggressive flex and moderately-stout dimensions help the Rapid Transit plow through any snow like the express train to gnar-town.

Asymmetrical design uses shorter turning radius on skis inside edge for more precise edge-to-edge transitions and crisper turns

Fat 91mm waist provides both float and stability for playing in the powder or destroying the crud

Bottom Line:

Guide-worthy versatility with unmatched turning abilities.

640x480http://i.imgur.com/OOkVV.jpg[/img]

[img:center]http://i.imgur.com/FHn9D.jpg[/img]

Looking for $250 for the skis, $300 for skis + bindings. Prefer a local deal but would gladly ship if buyer pays for shipping.

I can take more pictures if needed as well. Just let me know.

Edited by BootsandPants

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic