White Salmon/The Gorge Partners Wanted Desperately

AOK

Hello all! My name is Jonathan.

I recently started top roping after bouldering for a while and am in need of local partners until late September when I'll be returning to school. I know how to lead belay and top rope, knots and all safety calls are well known. I'm a safe climbing partner and absolutely in love with this sport!!! I have gear and would like to start leading soon with the right help/direction! You could say I'm anxious to learn-which would be an understatement.

I am desperately seeking experienced climbers to help me along and get outside with. ASAP!!! I'm a solid 5.9-5.11 climber but have had to take some time off this summer due to lack of partners... Thats life i suppose.

Please contact me!!! I really want to climb!!! I'm feeling lazy out here without partners!!! I just found a decent bolted spot along the White Salmon River and am anxious to get outside! Very respectful and ready anytime!!! My schedule is WIDE open until school starts September 26th!!!

Please call or text Jonathan @ 503.875.9199

Again, I have all gear except a rope and partner and enough experience for us to have a great time.

STATS:

Male

195lbs

6'2" Tall

Edited by AOK

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for all the positive responses. Please keep em coming! It appears as though I'm going to meet some solid climbing partners willing to help me strengthen my abilities and start leading soon! Thanks cascade climbers!!!!