New to Seattle area

bfiles

Hey folks. I just moved to the Seattle area and I'm looking for climbing partners for any sorts of climbing. I'm from the NW and am reasonably familiar with the area, I just don't know anyone in the area who climbs. At times I've been comfortable leading 5.11 sport and easy 5.10 on gear. I've done a spot of snow, glacier and ice and would like to pursue a little more alpine climbing. I can hold my own on just about any terrain short of vertical ice. I'm not too concerned about your ability level. PM me for more details. I have lots of time off weekdays and weekends.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am always looking for good people to climb with. I do shift work and thus have availability throughout the week. My climbing chops vary depending on how much I am able to get out. This year has been tough to get out even with our stellar weather providing many rain free opportunities to hit the rock.

I have been trying to get to Index or Squamish this year, however weather and difficult schedules with climbing partners have triumphed.

Let me know if your interested in climbing. I'm happy to meet you or do some indoor climbing prior to hitting real rock.

Dan