Opinions on the Scarpa Jorasses Pro Gtx Mtn. Boot?

Dan_Miller

Soliciting comments from anyone on the Scarpa JORASSES PRO GTX Boot.

Great deal from Zappos on the boot. I have it and have worn it around the house for days now and I believe it fits well (this is always such a stressful endeavor in determining if it fits properly before one takes it out into the mountains and climbs with it; and it becomes yours rather than returnable).

I can't recall any previous comments, opinions on the boot on CC.com previously.

Anyone out there have any (hopefully well reasoned) views on their experience with this particular boot?

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Jorasses Pro is the updated version of the Freney XT. Awesome ice climbing boots, more here: http://www.gravsports-ice.com/icethreads/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=8094#Post8094

Thanks a ton RafalA, I was concerned no one else had hardly even heard of them.

My internded principal use is as a mixed boot, with some snowslogging at times. I'm hoping reasonable for the approaches here in the North Cascades and up in your neck of the woods. A little more rigorous boot than the Trango S Evo's I use most of the time and a replacement for the older La Sportiva K5 S's (a very heavy, but incredibly warm single boot).

I'm following your link over to Grav Sports right away!