Spam email?

Maine-iac

Got the best email yesterday.

Hi dear.

My name is Stephanie Bashir, a loving, caring and faithful girl. I saw your profile today on (cascadeclimbers.com) and i became interested in you, Hence i was moved to contact you, I will like to know you more. Kindly send a mail to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom l am. Here is my email address (stephaniebashir@hotmail.com)

I believe we can move from here. I am waiting for your mail to my email address above. miss Stephanie..(Remember the distance or color does not matter but love matters a lot in life) Please reply me with my email address here (stephaniebashir@hotmail.com)

Yours, Stephanie.

So I guess two things to keep in mind-

1. Watch for spammers.

2. Remember that distance or color dose not matter, but love matters a lot in life.

My only hope is that this stephanie is that girl in the fitness ad we all see on the top of the page.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I got the same e-mail. I'm just glad I saw it before my wife did, or I'd be banned from Cascade Climbers. I just hope this person didn't load some virus or spyware on the e-mail. I wished I saw this post sooner, but thank you for the alert. (I am sad that I'm not the sole object of some babe's desire...besides my wife)

Haven't got this spam yet... I hope I never will. I know what you mean though. My facebook got hacked into once and the hacker changed my picture to some inappropriate picture and announced that I was gay. (Which I am SO not.)