Spray Paint - 11th Essential??????

vegetablebelay

http://www.sacbee.com/state_wire/story/3243186p-4274044c.html

Alleged Riverside gang members accused of tagging Yosemite

Published 11:25 a.m. PDT Monday, June 17, 2002

YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK, Calif. (AP) - An alleged Riverside gang member accused of defacing trees, rocks and buildings at Yosemite National Park is headed to court next week.

Michael Trevino, 19, is charged with 43 counts of vandalism for an alleged graffiti spree during Memorial Day weekend that caused thousands of dollars in damage. He has been released on a $5,000 bond.

Trevino and a second alleged gang member, a 17-year-old whose name was not released, are accused of spraying red and blue paint at the Ahwahnee Hotel and two campgrounds on May 31 and June 1. Some of the 43 scrawls were as high as 11 feet tall, park spokesman Scott Gediman said.

A Riverside gang unit identified the pair by the graffiti, which featured the Riverside-area code and other gang markings.

[Confused]

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I read about this and saw it on the news. These assholes did a number. [Mad] I have to deal with taggers at work and they think what they do is cool. It just looks like shit!!!! Now they want to mess up a beautiful place with their crap. I say hang 'em up by the short and curlies and cover them in spray paint. [Eek!]