AT gear FS $375 and $325 with skins

glassgowkiss

I have 2 pairs of AT skis for sale:

The first pair is Volkl Snowwoolf 170 cm long with Silveretta Carbon bindings. The story is that a friend of my bough them, mounted some bindings and then decided to sell them, so I had to re-drill the holes for Silverettas. The set up allows mountain boots and ski boots, so they can be used as approach or regular ski.It's super light and I am adding a pair of crappy skins in the price. I am selling them for $375 plus the cost of shipping if I have to ship. I live in Bellingham, but I frequent both in Seattle and Vancouver BC. They were used less then 10 times total, there are no scratches on the bottom.

Second pair is Atomic Congur 170 cm with Fritschi Diamir Freeride Titanal III bindings. I am also including a pair of skins cut for these skis. They were also ridden only a handful of times, there are a couple of little scratches on them, but over all they are in very good shape. I am selling this setup for $325 plus shipping if not picking up in person. Paypal or cash only.

Contact me via email only: rogozrobert at gmial or phone 360.927.4861

P1050260.JPG

p1050270.jpg

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic